I epitomize integrity, energy, hard work and creative service in every detail of your real estate transaction. I grew up in Upstate New York and fell in love with the Mortgage Industry while in high school. I continued rising early and have since built a successful career in the mortgage business for over 27 years. I have worked every aspect of the industry representing sellers, buyers, investors, and banks in both the residential and commercial market. In the past I successfully opened, managed and sold a Mortgage Company, Title Company, Women’s Fitness Center, Hair Salon & Consignment Store. In addition, I have owned, sold and managed dozens of my own properties and have been an instructor for the mortgage and real estate industry.
Clients choose to work with me for my full-service attitude, ethics, experience, and expertise. My strong base of loyal repeat customers is the reason I have been so successful for over 27 years in this incredibly competitive sales environment. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmark’s of my service.
My extensive knowledge of the residential real estate market is unparalleled. My clients have consistently sought my advice and tested my judgment on many deals.
Experience and Recognition
* 1996 Young Careerist awarded by the Business of Professional Women
* 2000 Recipient of the 40 Under 40 Capital District Business Review
* 2008 Executive of the Year by the Albany Executive Association
* 2011 Entrepreneur of the Year by the Schenectady County Chamber of Commerce
* Residential property sales including fine homes, condominiums, income properties
* Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values & market trends
* Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator